Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Too Damn Hot

I'm having a really hard time being back in Arizona this summer, after having a beautiful, cool, green summer in Utah last year. I ask Ryan everyday if we can move-I just cannot handle the heat anymore. The 110 plus temperatures are just too much. It's hard with the kids too, since they can't do a whole lot besides play inside or watch tv. I hate that we have to run our errands before 10am, or the Tahoe heats up to 150 degrees in the parking lot. I'd take the cold and snow of the winter over the heat of the summer. Oh well, I'll just have to suffer - because until we win the lottery or Ryan miraculously finds a better paying job somewhere else, there is no escape from the inferno we call Arizona!

6 comments:

Jess said...

Can I come with you? Maybe you and I should go away for the summers and Ryan and Bret can live like bachelors. :-) Anything to get out of the heat!!

Kami Milliron said...

I complain to Tyler everyday about the same things. I would live anywhere else but here ! And is it just me, or does it seem like it's MUCH hotter now than it was when we were little . .

Leesha Francis said...

You can come stay with me any time I still do not have a roommate. :) This summer has been great not to hot not to cold.

Ashley Harris said...

It is so miserable right now. I think everyone feels the exact same way you do right now!

Jennifer Nielson said...

Just think "tracting in Idaho winters" :) That usually makes me feel better.

Nadia said...

I remember Arizona heat, it's HOT!
Just keep thinking that Fall is just around the corner. It's good to see your family, cute blog!