Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Like Father, Like Son


Clark has always been a 'mini-me' version of Ryan. For those of you who know Ryan, you know that he is a worker. He works at least 12 hours a day (usually closer to 16) and then comes home and finds something else to work on. Lately he has been taking the engine out of his blazer to replace it with another one. So Clark has been following suit. The last week or so he has been dressing up with all his gear to go out and work. I took this picture yesterday when he was heading out to the garage to help Ryan, Uncle Jeffy and Grandpa with the blazer. So dang cute. I love it! I especially love the Okland hard hat and his boots. ( Ryan wears boots and since Clark only has snow boots- I guess that works!)

4 comments:

Jen said...

too too cute :)

Kami Milliron said...

SO CUTE : ) I have a few pictures of Douglas trying to look like his Dad. And Tyler is the same way Ryan is - he likes being busy. He is a total handyman around the house. It's really nice to have. And I am happy that Douglas ( and Clark ) see their Dad's working so hard. It is a great example of working hard for the things you need and want.

The Curry Family said...

Too cute!

Nancy Pitney said...

I love that little worker man!