Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Temple Square

Last Thursday Ryan had to work late, so I decided to take the kids down town, meet Ryan at work and walk over to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights. I wish I could say it was a great time, but there was a Jazz game that night, so instead of taking about 35 minutes to get to down town, it took over an hour. By the time we got there, Ryan ate the dinner we brought him and we walked over to Temple Square, it was 8pm already! Not only that, but I think we picked the coldest night yet. It was only 13 degrees! Needless to say, we didn't stay long. We walked around the temple and the visitors center and that was it! My feet were frozen from my toes to the arch of my foot. Since then I have invested in some new shoes.
Kinda a bad picture, but that is Ryan, Clark and Kate at the bottom

Here's all of us freezing our tootsies off!

3 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Aw, look at all those little red noses : ) I bet Temple Square is gorgeous this time of year. The Temple lights here are awesome, as always. We don't have the FREEZING weather though.

Jess said...

You went to one of my favorite places to be during the month of December!! You really are enjoying it all for me... you guys are the best!!!

Ellen said...

brrr!! Did they have all the nativities set up in the visitors center? I love that part!