Monday, December 21, 2009

I'll Be Home For Christmas

We are leaving this afternoon to drive home to Mesa! We have been counting down this day for a month now. The kids are so excited to see their Grandparents, cousins and friends. Ryan and I are excited to see everyone, to have a little vacation and just be home!
We will only be in Mesa through Sunday the 27th and then we drive home Monday. It will be a quick trip- but so worth it.
I'm really looking forward to being with my family. I thought that it would feel more like Christmas with the snow, but I realized that family is what makes it feel like Christmas.
See you all soon!

3 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

You are SO right - family is what makes Christmas merry and bright : ) I hope we can see you while you're here. Maybe we will bump into one another some how.

Drive safe !

Ellen said...

Hooray!!

The Curry Family said...

I know what you mean...I am having a hard time getting into the season, and have realized it is because this is the first year we won't have any family around. Enjoy your time with your family!