Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pictures!!


I've wanted to get Kate and Clark professional pictures for along time, but it never quite worked out. I'm not one for studio pictures, and we tried to do pictures back in the fall, but those didn't turn out. I found out my sister-in-law, Tiffany, (Rob's wife) just started doing her own little picture business on the side, and I saw some of her work and decided to have her take some of Kate and Clark. I just got them back to day and they are so cute! Tiffany does an amazing job and is really talented at what she does- just take a look for yourself! I really thought while we were shooting the pictures that there weren't going to be any that turned out- just because we could never get both of them to smile or look at the camera at the same time! But I was pleasantly surprised! There were so many cute ones, I'll just share a few of my favorites. Thanks Tiff- I love them!


























9 comments:

Jenny Johnson said...

Holy Cow!! Dang cute kiddos! Those pictures are really great! I love them. I want a copy of some of them!!! Too cute! Seriously! I am SO proud to be an Aunt!

Jen said...

Those are too cute, Love them:)

The Montgomerys said...

Too cute! Clark looks so grown up! Kate wow what a beautiful girl!

Brooke Fenn said...

I love the pictures! I especially love the picture of Kate laying on Clark's lap with her legs up in the air. Maybe I should have her take some pictures of my little guy. Does she have a website? Email me and let me know if you would. brookefenn@hotmail.com Thanks!

Nancy Pitney said...

Those are adorable. Tiff did such a great job of capturing their personalities. I love them!

Melanie said...

Wow! Those pictures turned out great! Your kids are adorable!

Ellen said...

So cute!!

The Weights said...

Those pics are adorable!! They are getting so big!! I love the one of Kate's head in Clark's lap!! Priceless!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Stunning actually!