Friday, March 6, 2009

Dang Two-Year Olds!

I'm sure you can tell where this blog entry is going- the latest and greatest adventure of Kate and Clark- the dynamic duo. Today we were outside enjoying the nice weather- Kate and Clark were playing in the sand box and digging in the dirt, so I decided to go pull a few weeds in the garden. It is quite the sight, when the weeds are growing better than the plants. So after about 10 minutes I get that, "I think it's been quiet for a few minutes" feeling and decided to investigate. So after searching the back yard I head inside. At first I could hear their voices, but as soon as I start calling their names they go dead silent. So what did I find them doing? Well I just bought this new hair product the other day called 'Dust it'. It's a powder you put on your roots to get extra volume. Well they found it, got the lid off and we're 'dusting' my bathroom! UGH!!! I just bought it! And used it only 2 times!!! Dang 2 year olds! The saying in our house goes, "You either have kids or stuff". Well that was certainly true today.
So what happened to the kids after they were caught? Crib time. And their still there. That's how I have the time to write this post! And they just might stay there a bit longer.....

4 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

I have kept Douglas in his room for an hour before. You have to do what YOU have to do to keep your sanity and not end up on the News ; ) Sorry about your hair product. I bet it wasn't cheap.

Ashley Harris said...

Oh man, I feel your pain! I always know when the kids are being naughty when they get quiet.

Ellen said...

Ugh! I am sorry! I bet that was no fun to clean up. Just remember this and say no to some night out with friends when they are sixteen for no reason. Sweet parental revenge! Bwah ha ha ha! Now, if they only made cribs husband sized :)

Hannah Manis said...

Hey those little STINKERS!! I can't imagne how much they cried, and what Ryan had to say about it!!!!! I need a hair cut!!!

Love you!!
Hannah Manis