Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just Like Daddy

Okland had their Christmas party last week and in addition to getting all day passes to the zoo and zoo lights that night, they gave each of the kids an offical Okland hardhat with their names on it! Kate and Clark love to wear their " hat like Daddy's" although I have not let them wear them out in public. Not because I don't think it's cute, it's because they are big and bulky and I would end up carrying them after 5 minutes. So as you can see, Kate usually has on her "pretty shoes" , a purse and her hard hat! Clark just does the usual boy thing and wears it when he's workin with his tools! I just had to share- I think it's too cute!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Your kids are adorable!!! That is soo cute. They're proud of their Daddy!!!

Jenny Johnson said...

I love that clark's dat says Kate's name on it. So great!!

Nancy Pitney said...

Way cute photos! Thanks for sharing.