Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter


We had a great Easter dispite the fact that Clark had the stomach flu! We did make it through Sacrament Meeting, but that was about it. Saturday afternoon Kate went with my sister Nancy to my Mom's house to do an Easter egg hunt and loved it! She caught on very quickly and had a great time finding eggs and putting them in her basket.
Easter kinda snuck up on me this year. It seemed too early to celebrate, but I was thankful for the opportunity to take a step back and really think about the blessings of the Savior, His Atonement and Resurrection.

4 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

I am SO happy you started a Blog. Your Family is too cute not to show off : ) I know it can seem confusing at first, but you'll start to figure everything out really fast. If you need any help, just let me know.

Jenny Johnson said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, sometimes it's fun, sometimes it seems like a chore... I'm no great at it yet, but I can help you if you need it!!

Mortensen Family said...

hi jen!! i just found your blog through my friend Kami! Your beautiful children are getting so big! crazy how time just passes. How are you guys doing? Are you liking your new neighborhood/ward? (i guess it's not so new anymore since it has been a while!) anyway- stop by my blog and say hello! talk to you soon! -Fawn-

The Weights said...

What a great Easter picture! Your blog looks great and it will be fun to read and keep up with you!
Keisha