Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Staples


Ok. so I'm a little slow about getting things posted on my blog, but last week Clark had quite the accident. We were getting ready to go in the morning, and I was just finishing packing the diaper bag when I hear Clark screaming bloody murder. So I went to see what was the matter, and didnt see anything until I picked him up and there was blood dripping from the side of his head. I guess he had fallen and hit the corner of my cedar chest. So we loaded up the Tahoe and took him to the urgent care. Lucky for us, we got there right when it opened and it didnt take long. Clark ended up getting 3 staples on the top of his head. BOYS!! This is not the first time in his life that he's been t the urgent care. Last may he fell and had to get stitches on his ear! He is recovering just fine and we expect the staples to come out in a day or two.

1 comment:

Kami Milliron said...

It's just like Boys to keep moving right along, no matter how banged up they get ! Douglas will fall and scrape his knee or elbow really bad and get up and keep on running like nothing happened.

I hope he feels better soon !