Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Finally Chopped it all Off!

Yes I did, I cut 10 inches of my hair off. I started growing it out about 2 years ago and about a year ago I decided that when I finally decided to cut it, I was just going to cut it all off. So it only made sence to grow it out long enough to donate it. So I did just that. I had grown quite attached to my hair and was really hesitant to cut it all off- but when I hated blowdrying it and I procrastinated washing it- I knew it was time to go. So here's the pics...


Before


This is after when I got home and then I colored it darker.

4 comments:

Airan said...

It's amazing how long it was! I mean, I saw it all the time and knew it was long, but now that I look at it in the picture, it looks SO long! And I absolutely love the cut and color! I'm jealous!

London's Run said...

I love it! You look just like Heather--skinny and all!

Kami Milliron said...

LOVE IT ! And you're lucky because you look absolutely gorgeous no matter how your hair looks : ) But I love it, very cute.

Ellen said...

Love it!